IamNotObese.com is a website dedicated to offering information on fitness and natural healing.
We are what we eat! What we eat decides how we live – healthy or afflicted by disease caused because of excess body weight.
We want to feel energetic, productive and full of zest for life but it never happens:
- Energy draining food keeps us down and feeling low.
- We gain excess weight, which can be toxic to our physical and mental health.
- Cholesterol increase causes heart problems, diabetes, hypertension and liver problems.
- High salt intake leads to hypertension or high blood pressure.
- Diary products clog our body and inhibit proper digestion.
- Processed sugar intake increases risk of hyperglycemia or high blood sugar.
- We feel fogged and drugged through out the day with little energy for productive work.
- We imbibe stimulants like coffee, tea and cigarettes to make it through the day.
- We dull our senses through alcohol intake to suppress stress. Suppressing symptoms would be fatal with time.
Stress increases when we feel tired and incapable of delivering the deadlines. Stress along with bad food habits leads to indigestion, weight gain, high blood pressure, diabetes, clogged arteries, Ulcers and kidney problems.
Modern day medicines suppress symptoms while avoiding the causes. Unless you stop the cause the disease stays prevalent. Antibiotics and modern day drugs can only suppress symptoms and provide temporary relief. They keep you hooked and they are very harmful for your body. Medicines are poisonous to your body. When things get really bad, medicines have to be given to suppress the symptoms so a person can tolerate the disease. That’s not a cure.
Why did things get so bad? Three reasons:
- Your diet (the main culprit).
- Lack of exercise.
- Lack of sunlight and fresh air (cubicle syndrome).
- Natural hygiene is a new way of living which ensures a disease free healthy life.
You lose your weight quick and easy; you will feel energetic and be able to handle stress easily. If you are already suffering from diseases like diabetes, hypertension, heart problems or arthritis, you can easily eradicate it by following the principles of natural hygiene.
This is not an alternative medicine but a means of allowing the body to do its job. Your body is the ultimate healer and it has all intelligence for survival, let it heal itself. Pumping drugs and bad food is hindering the healing process. Return to the natural way of living. Our ancestors never had the diseases of the modern day; there was a reason to it. Success always leaves clues.
IamNotObese.com is here to help you in your journey toward the natural way of living. Thank you for visiting!